Microsoft 365 is a hosted, online version of the traditionally installed version of Microsoft Office software. It offers business email and includes well-known applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote but also provides you with a number of business services, such as Microsoft Teams and SharePoint. Click on the image below to read an overview of some of the applications available through Office 365.
- Office 365 – Microsoft’s Best Business Tool?
- New Surface Book 3 Review – Microsoft’s Best Business Tool?
- TAKE NOTE The Instant Asset Write Off Ends in Weeks
- It seems we might be remote working for some time – so what is the most effective way to do it?
- IDEAS TO MANAGE WORKING FROM HOME & REDUCE YOUR IT COSTS